Sunday, May 03, 2009

Goblin's on the Front Page of the Sunday Paper!

Yes, it's true. Our Goblin became famous in the Army-sponsored Mutt March yesterday morning:
(He is not scared. No, he's not. He's a big, tough, 140-pound Great Dane and he is NOT scared of that lamb. Really.)

I'm posting the pdf because the paper image will change with the next issue, and they didn't put the same stuff n the website. The website url is www.svherald.com.

Later yesterday, The Evil Husband () and a bunch of friends from work COMPLETELY fooled me into thinking I was going to a small party for some folks up from Tucson at friend Scott's house. When we walked in, The Husband suddenly shoves me in front of him and pushes me forward (picture him hiding from a sniper and using me as a shield). I stumble into the kitchen and everyone yells "SURPRISE!!!" at the top of their lungs.

Early birthday party. I cannot believe I completely, utterly, without-any-reservations fell for the story they fed me all week long. Sheesh.

Cake. Presents. Friends. Family. White Zin. Three Jello shots (yes, 3). Watermelon shot (just one -- wowza.). Some kind of store-bought spinach dip that was incredibly yummy for some reason. Crunchy potatoes, burgers, sausages, chips, dips, veggies.

Gosh. The Evil Husband and those guys are just great, aren't they? :)

No comments:

Blogs You Can't Live Without