Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ghost Hunting Awaits!

Tomorrow The Husband (Weston Ochse) and I go slinking off to a bit north of San Francisco to The Haunted Mansion Writers' Retreat. Honestly, I can't wait! Ghosts, friends and writing-- what could be more fun? It's been way too long-- around 1989 to be exact-- since I went on a strictly speaking writer's retreat. Although technology has stuck its electronic fingers into everything since then (email, Internet, cell phones) to the point where I can't quite get away from it, I'm still looking forward to it. I plan to finish the final read-through of CONCRETE SAVIOR, work on two guest blogs I have upcoming, and bang around some ideas for the next novel or ten in the DARK REDEMPTION series. After all, the place is haunted, right? What better inspiration than that?!

No comments:

Blogs You Can't Live Without