Thursday, November 11, 2010

TusCon 37 Schedule - 11/12-14/10

Nope, I didn't forget. The Husband has run off to Europe and left me unsupervised, so I spent the day eating Blue Bell Moo-lennium Ice Cream. Okay, not really (although I did eat about a scoop)-- in reality I spent the day working my toosh off at various household chores, scrubbing Great Danes and getting stuff ready for this weekend. Speaking of this weekend, it's TusCon 37 in Tucson, Arizona! Here's my schedule, and by the way: I'm bringing Goblin and Ghost, so here's your chance to meet two of the three Bee-Gs. Wild Woman Ghoulie gets to stay in a doggie hotel since I can't handle her and the other two by myself, and I think she'd be kind of overwhelmed to be around so many strangers. And oh, the fine and chewable things that would be in that hotel room while I am on panels!

Friday - 11/12
6:00 p.m. -- St. Augustine: Urban fantasy vs. paranormal romance: Whose genre is
it, anyway? J.Butcher, S.Butcher, Knowles, Navarro, D.Summers, Ward
7:00 p.m. -- Copper: Meet the Guests Reception, Ed Bryant, Ringmaster

Saturday - 11/13
10:00 a.m. -- Garden: Reading from HIGHBORN
2:00 p.m. -- Copper: Mass Autographing

Sunday - 11/14
2:00 p.m. -- St. Augustine: Surviving the next Zombie Apocalypse Navarro, Ochse (Husband on a Stick), D.Summers, Bryant

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Blogs You Can't Live Without