See what happens when we have a day off from the day job? I owe enormous thanks to The Husband, Weston Ochse, who spent some eight or nine hours of his holiday making a fantastic book trailer for Highborn. Check it out on YouTube right Here (cuz I haven't actually got a copy myself yet, but I will... you betcha!).
Also, if you look to the right on your screen, there's a brand new link over there where you can see the HIGHBORN cover and read the Prologue as well as a nice chunk of Chapter One. In fact, don't even move your cursor. Just go right here! :)
Comments? Inquiring ears want to hear!
New Images of ‘Revenge’ Star Matilda Lutz in Spider Horror ‘Crawlers’!
-
After the smash hit Buddy, Roadside Attractions and Saban Films collab
again on the spider-themed horror Crawlers, creeping into theaters […]
23 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment