Friday, July 08, 2011

Concrete Savior Booksigning Tomorrow!

Where?  Hastings, Sierra Vista, AZ
When?  12:00 to 2:00 p.m.

I know I've been terribly lax in posting.  Please forgive me.  If you didn't catch it in the national news, we had the Monument Fire down here in Sierra Vista.  We were evacuated twice in three days, for a total of five out of seven days.  Moving three adults and three Great Danes 100 miles each time, to impose upon the patience and hospitality of our in-laws in Tucson, was a mean feat, indeed.  After returning for the second time, we swore the flames would have to be at the back wall of the yard before we'd go again.  Seeing as they came within 1 and 1/2 streets but that was all, we were pretty lucky.  A number of businesses and 65 homes just outside of town were destroyed, so we were fortunate, indeed.

I promise I'll try to be better about posting!  I always have so many good things I indeed to talk about, but darn it, I need more More MORE hours in the day!

No comments:

Blogs You Can't Live Without